I will now be contributing a weekly column about organic gardening to RawPeople. The column will appear on their website and in their monthly newsletter. I am so excited!
I've got a logo and everything! Check it out - this means I've finally arrived, right?
Hubby says my head is going to get so big I won't be able to fit through the garden gate anymore. Which is impossible living with him. He keeps my feet on the ground when excitement threatens to float me out the door like a helium balloon.
Lest you think I am getting too big for my Wellies....my gardening disasters are legion:
- The coreopsis that are slowly taking over everywhere....
- The Crepe Myrtle seeds that grew into the coreopsis that are taking over everywhere...
- Watching all my squash get wiped out by squash beetles
- Planting WAY too many turnips. Good gracious, how many can one family actually eat? I can't even give them away.
- The shade garden that wasn't in shade. Oops.
I'll post links to my column here, so you can pop over and comment. Please feel free to email me at jeanne grunert at dishmail dot net with suggestions for topics. The focus will be on growing organic edibles, but I'll probably talk a bit about flowers. Got to feed your soul along with your body with some beauty, you know what I mean?